Not every SE Calgary children’s dentist is trained to work with young patients; in fact, many dentist offices that claim to be pediatric dentists provide the same level of care to patients of every age. If your child needs specialized attention when it’s time for checkups & cleanings, keep ForestLane Dental Clinic in mind for more positive visits to the dentist. Seeing the dentist shouldn’t be a stressful or fearful experience for your child- let our staff help your child develop a foundation that will result in a lifetime of beautiful, healthy smiles.
3 Reasons to Choose ForestLane Dental Clinic For Pediatric Dentistry
1. Our staff is specially trained to provide gentle dental care to young patients. For this reason alone, we are trusted by families throughout the SE Calgary region for pediatric dental care. We know how important it is to your child to be spoken to in a manner that is consistent with their understanding, not using complicated instructions and information about procedures that are outside of their realm of knowledge.
For a positive experience in the dentist chair, choose ForestLane Dental Clinic; we treat children & teens as well as adults & seniors, with a range of care options to meet every need.
2. We’re not just a preventive dental clinic; at ForestLane Dental Clinic, we know the value of offering patients a full continuum of care under one roof. For this reason, we are able to provide your family the following treatments and services:
- Thorough exams and cleanings
- Professional teeth whitening
- Root canal therapy
- Crowns & bridges
- Restorative dental procedures
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Full smile makeovers
- Emergency dental
- Child-friendly services
3. We’ve invested in equipment designed to fit your child’s mouth to ensure a more enjoyable visit. Some adult appliances are not appropriate to use on pediatric patients- and we don’t expect your child to accommodate for the gap. Therefore, our staff believes in offering each patient a unique experience during every visit to our office.
When searching for a SE Calgary children’s dentist, be sure to inquire as to whether your child will receive individualized attention and education to learn how to brush and floss correctly at home. Maintaining a healthy smile between office visits is important to your child’s oral health.
Quality Dental Care For Your Household
At ForestLane Dental Clinic, we’re much more than just a popular pediatric dental office in SE Calgary- we can meet your whole family’s needs, whether it’s in the form of teen or adult orthodontics, sedation during treatment, cosmetic procedures to enhance your smile, or ongoing dental care to address cavities or smile issues.
We welcome your phone call at 403-248-2280 when you have questions or wish to schedule a new patient appointment. Rest easy knowing that we follow the Alberta Dental Association’s dental fee guide to make dentistry more affordable to all. Direct billing and financial assistance are also available through our SE Calgary children & adult dentist office. Get to know us when you request a consultation today.